Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Youre a jerk! I know,

Another day at work. One more day closer to Friday!

It was pretty smooth today. A few flyers had to be made here and there..and the damn air conditioner went out (horrible! its freaking HOT). Other than that not too bad.

I actually feel kinda good today...like 50% better than I did yesterday. Not completely healed but Im getting there quicker than I thought I would. My man agreed to cut off all communication with the interfering parties. (Basically some HOES, and I call them hoes because they were BOTH married women and one of them has a 9 month old, were trying to hit on my boyfriend. Well basically they were throwing themselves at him and i did NOT like it obviously) He made a call and sent an email and all is done with. One of the skanks has some crazy secret that will supposedly ruin her life if it is released to the world...oh temptation why must you make me chose. And she started talking shit on myspace of all places, like we were 16. Saying she was grown and had no time for childish games. Well sweetie pie, if you were grown you would have 1)Not tried to mess with a taken man and 2)you would not have started talking shit and threatening people when you were in no place to do that. I SHOULD tell the whole world, just put it out on myspace and let the vultures have at it. But I wont. I SHOULD tell her husband what she was doing. She was not supposed to even be talking to my bf and thats been going on for years, much less trying to get him to sleep with her. But I wont. Because I am nice. I am a good person. (I keep trying to convince myself that its OK that she got away with this because someday karma will coma back and bite her in the ass.)

Anywho, the other one was pretty cool about it. She understood and didnt make any scenes or cause any myspace drama.

Soooo...also today is one my friends birthday. Hes finally turning 18 even though he looks 20...hes like 6'7. Happy Bday Balta btw. 2 for Tuesday wings tonight! and then Thursday my other friend turns 21! woo! So its gna be a busy rest of the week, and hopefully an active weekend.



IM SO HOT. Thats enough writing for today.....


1 comment:

  1. well yor deff a bigger person than i am. i could not bite my tounge. you know that!
    oh, btw. too bad that panda was alive. =] jk happy birthday sean paul. hahahahahahahah.

    ReplyDelete