Saturday, July 25, 2009

Addressed to the love of my life

"To whom I owe the leaping delight
That quickens my senses in our wakingtime
And the rhythm that governs the repose of our sleepingtime,
The breathing in unison
Of lovers whose bodies smell of each other
Who think the same thoughts without need of speech
And babble the same speech without need of meaning.
No peevish winter wind shall chill
No sullen tropic sun shall wither
The roses in the rose-garden which is ours and ours only
But this dedication is for others to read:
These are private words addressed to you in public."



Amor,

Simplemente te quiero expressar mis sentimientos para que sepas que aunque tal ves no te lo diga suficiente, yo te amo con todo lo que soy. Tu eres mi poder y mi religion. Desde el principio yo sabia bien que me robaste el corazon y nunca iba poder alcanzar a que me lo regresaras. Al ver te me enamore. The first day I saw you I knew I wanted to love you. I knew that no matter how long it took, it would be worth the wait. I was right. We have had our ups and downs, outs and ins, and even overs and unders. I want you to know that I will be right by your side always, to support you through anythng and everything that comes our way or tries to break us apart. We have a love that makes everyone around us jealous. We are ALWAYS happy, even when we are sad, and that makes us strong. Our bond is one that will not be broken. There is nothing in this world that can come between us. I hope that we can live in this elation for all time. I want to be viejitos in matching rocking chairs watching the sunset. As time passses and our love grows we are tried and pressured, we live through death and destruction, we are surrounded by poverty and wealth. But somewhere in between the lines, there is us. Simple as that. Nadie en el mundo me pudiera quitar de tu lado. I want to tell you not to be afraid. To trust in our love and devotion to each other and to know that we are each others suns and moons and stars. When you are sad, I am sad. But I am strong for you, so that I can make you smile that mischievious little smile that brightens my world. Yo vivo por esa sonrisa y tus carisias. I cherish every second of our time. I appriciate every thing you do for me no matter how small. I love you for getting me my pants off the floor! You take care of me my love, puking and crying and hurting; and even though you may feel like you dont need help, I will be there just in case theres a random bar of soap on the floor and you stumble. My words do not rhyme. And though there is genuine feeling behind them, they are not enough to express my feelings for you. We have both made mistakes, some more insignificant than others. No matter how much our mistakes affect us if we push through them and remember that the love between us is bigger than anything or anyone, our mistakes will make us stronger. Our lives are hard my love, and though we tell each other and try to convince ourselves that it will get better, life will always be hard. Sometimes, like now, harder than others. I would do and give anything to heal your hurt and sorrow. I only want to see you happy. You are my everything, my rock, my sanity, my light. If my light goes out how can I be expected to see through the affliction? I ask God to watch over you when Im not there to do it myself, because if anything ever happened to you....well I would end up as bad as the acting was in the last Rocky movie, worse. Sad huh? You are my fighter. You provide everything I need to get by and make it through my days. I wish you could have known my dad baby. The good parts more than the bad, but I can show you little pieces of him as we grow together. We will both learn from him because he is what I base my life upon. I pray to God every day that he allows us to make it. We will not be our parents. We will be our own family one day and we will have everything that we need. Our children will learn from us as we learned form our parents. We will love them and teach them and spoil them and traumtize them so they can grow up and be better than us....(that way if we cant take over the world ourselves our spawn can! muahahahahahaha!) Until we are ready to grow up and out I am by your side, like i will forever be and have been. Tu tienes mi corazon bebe. Siempre lo tendras. Sin ti no pudiera vivir. Como debo respirar sin aire? When you need to talk I am here. Dont be afraid to let it out, no matter what it is. I will help you to struggle or rejoice. I love you with every thing that I am, with all my heart and soul. You are my other half. Te amo.


"Lord help us to remember when
We first met and the strong
love that grew between us.
To work that love into
practical things so that nothing
can divide us.
We ask for words both kind
and loving and hearts always
ready to ask forgiveness
as well as to forgive.
Dear Lord, we put our
marriage into your hands"



1 comment: