Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pose for the Camera now, Click Click Click.

Ok so this is my first REAL blog (i.e. not a myspace blog lol) . Here goes nothing!



Today I got a call from my best friend in the UNIVERSE! She was in town taking her engagement pictures. Im so excited for this wedding. Its like my little sister is all grown up! (Well some days she dnt act like it lol) Its crazy to think back and remember all the laughter and tears that we shared as kids and now shes ready to start her own life! Most people dont realize Steph just showed up on my doorstep one day, originally looking for my brother, and she became a part of my family. Shes grown with me and I will do whatever it takes to please my very own bridezilla because I wuv her! (Also I know that Ill be as bad if not worse than her when it comes to be my turn so I better be nice, right?) Anywho, the pictures that I saw came out great. I got there late because she kept getting lost around the city and kept calling me for directions so I just figured I would drive out to where she was so she could follow me. So much for that bright idea. Her future mother in law drives SUPER slow. I think I even saw them almost hit a car lol. Shes just not used to driving in the city I guess. We went to a park in the neighborhood that we grew up in, and then we were going to go to St Josephs @ that little garden thing they have but its closed on the weekends...boo wtf is that about? Well then we went to the water wall. I had never been there before but Ive passed by it countless times. It was really pretty. I wouldve like to take some pics with the skyline in the background but ur mans not from here so idk how he woulda liked that. Besides his mom mighta had another opportunity to get lost. lololol.
Well Stephie and her future esposo looked wonderful in thier cute little matching clothes....and the first words to come out of my boyfriends mouth when I got home to show him the pictures I took were....

"were not gna have to do that right?"

"yes we are, theyre cute!"

"damn you woman and your weird rituals..."


Can you tell my baby
dont like taking pictures. lol. Hes in for a huge suprise after he proposes...dnt tell him tho, it might scare him off. (lol jk)
All this wedding stuff is still kinda surreal to me. Its happening so FAST! Theres only 2 1/2 months left and time is flying. Seems like yesterday I got the call that she was engaged. (Note: It took all I had not to scream and jump for joy in the library that I was in o.0) Girl when I see you in that dress be ready for the water works. (Reminder to self: wear waterproof mascara) We still have a few things that need to be worked on...like music. BIG IMPORTANT THING. We should start on that really soon. I know thats kinda my job too bc I know more music that you guys do hahahahaha. I dont know exactly what else. Its kinda hard being maid of honor and not being close to the action. I wanna help put everything together and stuff but im so damn far! And the moms are kinda taking over too...we coulda saved a LOT of money had we the time and patience to shop around lol. She lives kinda far from me so Im kinda watching from the background, which sucks. But Im happy to be a part of this even from far away. She knows whatever I can do I will do. BTW what do you want as your wedding gift. Ill never know what to get you. I mean I would know what to get YOU but not both of you! I also have to write my toast for the reception...omg talk about pressure. Its all good though, Im an english minor, I can do this! Just dont cry when I start talking Steph! (Note to Stephanie: also wear waterproof mascara or I will have to kill you for ruining your makeup!!)
So many things to do, so little time.
Start preparing yourself girl, itll be here before you know it!
Post Options

(R u happy now? There is your blog woman!)


1 comment:

  1. ok. first off i know exactly what you mean when you say i ended up on your door step. it's your terms of edearment. i feel the love. second. i know you're far but you're really helping. and arney's opens on the fifteenth! sweep nibblets! i can get all the rest of our stuff! third. don't worry about jj. we'll uhh move him in slowly. he won't even know what hit him until we get there. no literally we'll have to knock him out in order to get him there. then he'll just think it was the gov. we'll give hime some happy pills so he's smiling. =] hahahaha.. fourth. don't cry cause you're gonna ruin all my pictures. fifth .you might wanna hire chucke so we can dance down the isle up to the front. haha only 91 more days rock it's coming quick.

    ReplyDelete