Friday, July 31, 2009

Yeah, we went out last night!

Hmm so I have been pretty occupied since Tuesday. Like I said it was Baltas Bday and we went to Wings N More in the MarqE. The thing about wings and more on a tuesday is that you have to have youre WHOLE party there before you can be seated. That is bull. Well most of us were there on time but we were waiting for abt 3 people so we figured wed sit and add a table later is needed. The waitress was really nice about trying to figure out how to accommodate us but my mom was being crazy as always and stopping this other waitress that looked like our waitress over and over again.

MOM: R U our waitress?!?

WAITRESS: 0.o No. ?:)

She walked off n my mom refused to sit down...she was just hovering over the ppl at our table. She was being VERY impatient (she prolly hadnt eaten, she gets that way)Then that SAME girl came back n went to her table n my mom stops her again.

MOM: Hi, we have 3 more people coming. Can we add a table? or can we just push our table up to that booth there? R u our waitress?(it was right next 2 our tables)

WAITRESS: We dont add tables. *walks off*

RUDE! that girl was a bitch, my mom was annoying, but she was STILL a bitch. my mo mhad to have asked at least 2 more times if she was our waitress. lolol. Well our waitress, who I would like to add looked NOTHING like that other girl, comes and explains nicely that we could add chairs but NOT tables. She also told us that the people there had yelled at her before for adding a table. (She said at her location in Katy they cld do it but she was temporarily moved there for some reason)The service is rly bad @ that Wings. We shlda stayed in the hood n went to the one off 45.

n e who the rest of the night was fun.

Wednesday I didnt do too much but John n Crystal came over and we just lounged around on my porch like hobos. Well not exactly I guess. It may be a New York thing, thats where Johns from. They stayed till like 10 or so. It was a nice evening.

Last night was Crystals Bday dinner/trip to bar. That was pretty akward bc the people at the table didnt rly know each other, but once we got our food n moved around a bit everyone was cool. My husband went with me to the dinner which was super surprising considering that he doesnt have too much of an attachment to Crystal. But he was actually good about being there. I love him : ). Crystal got pretty much nothing but Twilight crap...i hate that move, its stupid. After dinner we went to Wild West. I was supposed to go to a bbq that one of my coworkers was having but I didnt want Crystal to shoot me with her eyes. Besides it was her Bday. So we went for the 1$ cover charge n cheap drinks. It was pretty cool. I loved loved loved the music. All country cept for the occasional hippity hop song. n the white people were abso-freaking-lutely hillarious! Also there was this one asian girl dancing all by herself all night. She was really into it too. lmfao! She was worth that whole dollar! Millions of pictures, drinks, and dances later it was 12 and I was tired. We have jobs, so we had to go home.

I did stop by Emilios (the bbq) for like 15 minutes b/c I still had to take my queer home. My bro stayed there. It was kinda boring...then again I was not drunk and VERY tired. So I took off.

Now for the weekend! woo! Its FINALLY Friday. I have been waiting forever it seems. Today is also my mother in laws birthday (yes there are 4 birthdays in a row, i didnt mention my cousin ashleys bday was Wednesday, crazy week)I think her thing is on Saturday tho. We shall see!

Ill be sure and update over the weekend. We'll see how the drama plays out over the weekend. Hopefully not bad....

1 comment: