Saturday, May 15, 2010

Here comes the sun....

So summer has officially begun! *Excitement* I was planning on starting off my summer with a night of roller skaiting with my favorite kids BUT the RAIN had to ruin our trip.....its supposed to be MAY FLOWERS not MAY SHOWERS dammit. oh well.

Schools out which is why I have the time to sit here and wirte stuff I WANT to write instead of writing about the inner workings of the brain...I have Rocko on my lap (BIL's dog) nad im clickity clacking away on the keyboard. feels good. Theres a lot going on this month. A few friends of mine are graduating, my favorite kiddo is having a birthday that IM taking charge of since her "guardians" are not putting forth any effort, and my dads birthday is in about 15 days....joy.

Dont get me wrong its not that Im not caring about the actual birthday part, (he wouldve been 50...i think) but this day constitutes another trip to the cemetary. Sucks huh? i know.

Hopefully I have a good summer. The ever constant battle to get thinner continues, the "other" kids come in to the club, and I get to turn brown again! hopefully....trip to the beach is in the works.

Anywho...what should i do for my birthday...yes im planning it already. shutup.

No comments:

Post a Comment